来源: 彩票计划下载 作者: 笑书 发布时间：2011-10-07 16:03
● Justice has long arms.
● Joy put heart into a man.
● Judge not a book by its cover.
● Jack of all trades is of no trade.
● Jack of all trades and master of none.
● Judge not according to the appearance.
● Joy and sorrow are next-door neighbours.
● Joy shared with others are more enjoyed.
● Judge not of men and things at first sight.
● Joy often comes after sorrow, like morning after night.
● Jest with an ass and he will flap you in the face with his tail.
Copyright © 2011-2020 彩票计划下载(svgiadc.com)