来源: 彩票计划下载 作者: 笑书 发布时间：2011-10-07 16:09
● Laugh and grow fat.
● Labour is light where love doth pay.
● Labour is often the father of pleasure.
● Labour is the capital of our working men.
● Lack of knowledge is darker than night.
● Late repentance is seldom true.
● Laugh at your ills, And save doctors' bills
● Laugh before breakfast you'll cry before supper.
● Law makers should not be law breakers.
● Laws catch flies but let hornets go free.
● Lazy folks take the most pains.
Copyright © 2011-2020 彩票计划下载(svgiadc.com)