来源: 彩票计划下载 作者: 笑书 发布时间：2011-10-10 21:40
● The pen is the tougue of the mind.
● The poor are rich when they are satisfied.
● The poor man wants much, the miser everything.
● The pot calls the kettle black.
● The proof of the pudding is in the eating.
● The raceis got by running.
● There are as good fish in the sea as ever came out of it.
● There are but three ways of living: by working, by stealing, or by begging.
● There are lees to every wine.
● There are more foolish buyers than foolish sellers.
● There are no birds of this year in last year's nests.
● There are obviously two educations. One should teach us how to make a living and the other how to live.
Copyright © 2011-2020 彩票计划下载(svgiadc.com)