来源: 彩票计划下载 作者: 笑书 发布时间：2011-10-10 21:40
● The money the miser hoards will do him no good.
● The moon does not heed the barking of dogs.
● The moon is a moon whether it shines or not.
● The moon is not seen where the sun shines.
● The more a man knows, the less he knows he knows.
● The more a man knows, the more he is inclined to be modest.
● The more a man knows, the more he see his ignorance.
● The more haste, she less speed.
● The more noble, the more humble.
● The more riches a fool hath, the greater fool he is.
● The more, the merrier.
● The more the well is used, the more water it gives.
● The more things a man is ashamed of the more respectable he is.
Copyright © 2011-2020 彩票计划下载(svgiadc.com)