来源: 彩票计划下载 作者: 笑书 发布时间：2011-10-12 23:02
● Years bring wisdom.
● You cannot clap with one hand.
● You cannot have two forenoons in the same day.
● You cannot flay the same ox twice.
● You cannot judge a tree by its bark.
● You cannot make a crab walk straight.
● Yesterday will not be called again.
● You (or One) cannot make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.
● You cannot sell the cow and sup the milk.
● You can take a horse to the water but you cannot make him drink.
Copyright © 2011-2020 彩票计划下载(svgiadc.com)